Friday, April 15, 2011

Update


Sorry it has been so long I ama horrible blogger. I dont have much time between work and taking care of the baby. These are pictures from when we blessed the baby.

Grandpa and Grandma gundersen 4 Generations

This is funny to me she puts her hands up like antlers when she sleeps.

Sweet cuddles


! month

2 months


3 months her legs are finally getting some rolls:)

2 comments:

Elise said...

Three months already?! Wow. So cute. I love her.
Glad you are doing well. You look so pretty!
PS I had fun seeing you in BL while we were there. At church I felt like we were young again, the only difference was that we both had a baby on our lap. :) We'll have to make that game night happen next time we're in BL. I will let you know!

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful.

cutest blog on the block