Saturday, September 18, 2010

 It's crazy to think I'm into my third trimester of pregnancy, but then again I've been feeling just plain crazy! I get anxious, cranky, and sad within fifteen minutes and can't even help it. It's scary to hear the word MOM and realize that's going to be me! I always pictured the lady with the minivan and all those uncontrollable kids! 
The whole thought of giving birth and then knowing this child is MY huge responsibility! 
Scary!
 Sometimes I wonder what in the world I have gotten myself into......? and then.... I feel these little kicks and flutters of movement in my tummy and I can't help but wonder how many times in your life do you get to assist god in a miracle? ....it truly is a miracle! If all those other women out there can do it. I can do it!



4 comments:

~Kara~ said...

That is an awesome picture and congrats again you will be a great mom!

Brady and Christi said...

You're getting close Sari! I'm so excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun, you will love it! That's an awesome picture, is it of your belly or one you found. I know thats probably a dumb question but I've never seen a full footprint like that before. It's way cool. You and Devin will be great parents.

Devin and Sari Gundersen said...

Not my belly just a pictue I found and thought was cool.

The Daley Fam said...

I love that! "Assist God in a miracle". That is the perfect way to put it. It truly is a miracle. You are going to be an AMAZING mom. Don't you even worry. You'll be a natural. Where did you get that picture? That foot isn't real, is it?

cutest blog on the block