Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Gundersen

I've gotten two looks at the baby before even finding out what sex it is! Devin thinks it's a girl, I keep calling it a him....not sure why?? The second time I went in it was doing so many kicks and flips we had a hard time following it. Obviously it didn't like what we were doing because a foot stuck right out at us, then I started laughing and made it even harder ! I wish I had a picture of the foot but they didn't give me one.This little dude's belly is measuring a week ahead of schedule as you can see from the picture he's kinda chubby!Hi Mom and Dad!!

9 comments:

Ken.n.Andrea Wells said...

oh! how cute, I am so excited for ya!

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Yay! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Marti said...

Congrats!! that is really exciting!!

Keisha, Bryce, Kylee, and Kaydee said...

Congratulations!!! It is funny they even have their personality even before they are born!!!

The Mint Chocolate Chip Inn said...

Hello Mama and Papa Gundersen, that little hand poking up is precious! Congratulations, I'm super excited for you!

Brittany said...

So happy for you! I better get a text when you find out what it is! :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATS guys!!

~Kara~ said...

Congrats you guys

Elise said...

Wow Sari! I'm so happy for you. You will love being a mother. I need to see a pic of your adorable baby bump. And I can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl. Of course I think both are wonderful! I'm so so happy for you both!

cutest blog on the block