Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanks for being you!


I hate it when I get caught up in life and all the things that need to be done. Sometimes I forget the things I need to be thankfull for.So mostly this is for my hubby! Too often I take him for granted, especially when I know he is the best husband out there! Honey thanks for helping with the dishes and thanks for all the dinners you have cooked for me! I love you so much! Thanks for being you! I'm so glad I'm lucky enough to be your wife.

3 comments:

Afton's Blogs said...

That is so cute... I need to follow your lead and tell aaron thanks for all he does i never do either. YOu and devin are so cute... we really need to hang out sometime. i wish you were playing with us all the time but come when ever you can k. call me anytime we need to go to lunch or something. by the way where did you move to I heard that you bought a house that is awsome.

The Mint Chocolate Chip Inn said...

Well I'm glad I decided to check out your blog. 1st Christmas in your new house, new dog, and you're lookin' so happy in love! :-) Good to see. Enjoy it all, and tell Devin to send us that great book about becoming a millionaire!

The Daley Fam said...

whoa whoa whoa. Get a room! ha ha just kidding. You guys are so cute together. I love that you're so short and he's super tall. So cute!

cutest blog on the block